Tuesday 16 April 2013

As i woke up this morning i did not get  a good feeling of how i am leading my life...i am a mother of one, a 28 years old, i am living a very home bound life. There came several moments when i thought that i should start jotting down my heart out but i guess today was the day to spill my beans
Lately i have been extremely busy looking after my house,the family rather to say years. I dont dislike where i am right now but certainly too much bothered by 'How' i have become! I want to do so much besides just being totally domestic. At the end of the day when i throw up myself on the bed, all i take out time for myself is to play with my mobile or watch t.v...and then the same routine is being carried for the next day.
I have almost next to no friends. And i think i do not belong to such an age group where i can still make good friends..acquaintances would be the correct word to describe for the people i now encounter with.
There are many gaps which i feel cannot be filled but thats quite alright because I am not perfect.
All empty headed, (thats exactly what i call myself as being busy physically does not guarantees you to be occupied mentally aswell) i have started thinking like a below average person...discussing people, getting irritated by their behaviour, arguing with my husband over petty issues,living in my past...ahh so much more.
I wonder when i'll be able to overcome my own fears...i don't want to end up being a depressive soul which i never was neither i want to make big promises to myself that one day i will become a social butterfly or a working lady who will leave behind the cosiness of home. I will be very happy with little activities which are totally apart from my daily ones. A bit of fresh air,freedom of anything which I Want To Do...simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment