Thursday 18 April 2013

My Small Intelligent Kid...!

I was having  this conversation with my 3 and a half year old boy last night about different things, what he likes or how was his day. Now a days he is having his little cousins over our place as their mother is under-treatment of cancer, being the only child at home he bears a Princley attitude but he doesnt get the complete attention anymore as a result he gets irritating or rather to say irritated...misbehaves alot, quarrel with the fellow cousins.
I was a bit worried, that i havent developed his nature for sharing and to adjust with other kids, normally play and all.
I asked him if you want siblings a brother or a sister..to my amazement he replied both but a sister first. I said to him but you fight,bully you cant get one...he then said if i do so Mama i know you won't buy(:)) me one..expecting a funny reply i said do we bring babies from shops. He confidently said No Mama ALLAH The Almighty gives us. I smiled and prolonged our chat adding okay when you'll get one, how will you takecare of your baby sister. There was a sparkle in his eyes, spread his arms wide, what i thought he is going to say by bringing lots and lots of toys and presents for her but i was wrong My small intelligent boy's answer was by giving her pleeeeenttttyyyy of love as plenty as of water in the Sea!!!!
His words touched my heart, brought tears to me eyes hugged him tight and thanked ALLAH for giving me such a beautiful, priceless gift in the form of my son.
What more can I or anyone ask from life?! This is an infinite feeling and i am going to cheerish throughout my life....:) One day when he'll be all grown up and i a weaky bonnie i will definitely tell his innocent meaningful tale..

No comments:

Post a Comment